In the past week I/we did these things (in no particular order):
1. Went golfing with Steve before he left town. Discovered we all suck pretty badly at golf.
2. Went to a Tigers game a few rows back from the dugout.
3. Acted like we knew what we were doing after watching our 100th episode of The Dog Whisperer.
4. Drank a beer as big as our head.
5. Learned badminton is a sport. No, really. A sport you can hold a beer and cigarette in one hand and still KICK ABSOLUTE ASS with the other. My kind of sport.
6. Went to a theater to see a movie that for once didn’t suck (Batman – go see it).
7. Managed to eat at Toast a) without being hungover, and b) without waiting 2 hours for a table to be open.
8. Stood inside a skyscraper and waved at Windsor.
9. Made it through another week of life.